Doodlebug: The letter 'e'...

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Firstly, who can believe we are coming to the end of October already... where has this year gone?
Recently on the Doodlebug blog I shared my non-Halloween themed layout using the new Ghouls & Goodies collection so I thought I'd better post it on my blog before November arrives.


Now seeing as there are so many gorgeous wee characters in this collection I decided to use them to portray a book character theme and share how my little munchkin loves his story time.



And no matter how hard I try, I still can't help myself when it comes to making a collage on my page using all the Doodlebug embellishments. I might outgrow it one day... maybe?








post signature

9 comments:

  1. Please don't outgrow it! It showcases them soooo beautifully...& is so 'you'!!!! AND this is stunning against the black bg.... Love it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. E is for EEEEEeeeeek! This is Excellent and Extraordinary! Seriously - I LOVE it!!! Please don't outgrow it - it's the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a fun layout, the E is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you NEVER outgrow it--it's wonderful and awesome and I adore your style! I am very inspired by your marvelous work and this layout is e for extra special!!! Love it! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love how you created the "E" wonderful layout! Love the little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the vote is pretty much unanimous...Please don't outgrow your impulse to use all the cute and pretty treasures for a fun collage! You have such a great talent for putting all the pieces together to create these sweet designs.
    Thank you for sharing this sweet LO. I love the little characters as well and the darling little pics and the way you added them. This would be perfect framed and hung on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbelievably cute!!! I love this so much! What a fun page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never fail to inspire !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning. I love how you used the embellishments so perfectly. I wouldn't have known what to do with halloween themed stash.

    ReplyDelete